Atdec's AWM-ADC monitor arm with clamp packages the dynamic arm AWM-AD with post clamp AWM-LC as a single product. Frequently used together, Atdec released AWM-ADC to reduce packaging and streamline installation. Both products continue to be sold individually if preferred.
AWM-ADC is a spring-assisted monitor arm that mounts with Atdec posts and wall channels. The arm has an adjustable counterbalance to suit a wide range of monitors. An integrated 180° rotation limiter prevents interferrence with desk dividers and panels.
Ease of installation is top of mind with AWM-ADC. In addition to combining two products frequently used together, the arm has a tension gauge that is particularly useful when installing multiple assemblies. It also provides generous cable management that is easily accessed by installers.
- Flat screen monitors to 9kg (20lb)
- Curved screen monitors to 6kg (13.5lb)
- Horizontal adjustment 618mm (24.33")
- Vertical adjustment 315mm (12.4")
- Tilt adjustment -25° to +45°
- Monitor rotation 360°
- VESA patterns 75x75 and 100x100
- Spring-assisted design for easy re-positioning
- Quick release/attachment display mechanism
- Built-in optional arm rotation limiter
- Visual gauge to assist with multiple installations
- Advanced cable management
- Made of recyclable aluminium
- 10 year warranty
AWM-ADC is frequently combined with:
- AWM-HN notebook tray accessory
- AWM posts including AWM-P13, AWM-P40G, AWM-P40X, and AWM-P75G
- AWM wall channels including AWM-W35 and AWM-W6
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.