The AWMS-2-ND13 is a notebook and display spring arm combination attached to a 135mm post. Its spring-assisted design with three points of articulation and landscape to portrait rotation enables effortless adjustment from a seated position and is the ideal solution for Activity Based Workplaces. The arms incorporate a spring tension visual gauge indicator to save time and effort with multiple installations. The flexibility extends to the choice of desk fixing options (not included). Built from lightweight and yet durable aluminium, the mount can be easily recycled at the end of its life.
This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and consists of the following individual components:
2 x AWM-AD dynamic arms, 2 x AWM-LC channel clamps, 1 x AWM-P13 135mm post, and 1 x AWM-HN notebook holder.
Choose your preferred desk fixing option (not included).
Ideal for: Displays up to 34” and notebooks up to 18”. The two spring-assisted arms can be installed in a back-to-back or side by side configuration in any of the four channels of the 135mm high post. Spring-assisted arms provide the ultimate in ergonomic support and allow the display and notebook to be adjusted effortlessly from a seated position. Perfect for Activity Based Workplaces and for users who work with a notebook computer both in and out of the office.
Upgrades: The display mounting head can be replaced with the AWM-HV monitor VESA head (sold separately).
- Flat screen monitors: maximum load up to 9kg
- Curved screen monitors: maximum load up to 6kg
- Improves ergonomics of any workplace and saves valuable desk space
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Easy to install and re-configure with quick display release and arm fixing mechanism
- Built-in optional arm rotation limiters to prevent interference with walls, partitions or other displays
- Made of durable aluminium that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Advanced cable management
- Choice of desk mounting options
- Available in Silver, Black or White finish
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.
|Upgradable to carry additional display||Yes|
|Colour Options||Silver, black or white|
|Desk fixing options||Not included, choose your preferred option (sold separately)|
|Minimum display weight||0.00|
|Maximum display weight, kg||9.00|
|Curved screen, maximum supported weight||6|
|VESA mounting hole pattern||75x75, 100x100|
|Minimum desk thickness||Desk fixing not included, choose your option|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (mm)||Desk fixing not included, choose your option|
|Spring assisted height adjustability||Yes|
|Rotation around pole||Yes|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|