The AWMS-3-137S4 is a triple display combination attached to a 400mm post. It provides an extended arm length thanks to the display sliders attached to the outer arms.
Display height, optimal viewing angle and orientation can be set to individual requirements. Built from lightweight and yet durable aluminium, the mount can be easily recycled at the end of its life.
This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and consists of the following individual components:
1 x AWM-P40G post, 2 x AWM-A71 display arms with 2 x AWM-HS sliders and 1 x AWM-A13 display arm.
Choose your preferred desk fixing option (not included).
Ideal for: Flat or curved displays up to 27”. The extended span of the two 710mm arms with the display sliders accommodates three 27" monitors in a landscape orientation providing a generous cockpit angle up to 25 degrees for immersive experience. Perfect for gaming applications such as sim racing.
Upgrades: One or all display mounting heads can be replaced with the AWM-HN notebook holder (sold separately).
- Flat screen monitors: maximum load up to 7kg per monitor
- Curved screen monitors: maximum load up to 5kg per monitor
- Improves ergonomics of any workplace and saves valuable desk space
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Easy to install and re-configure with quick display release and arm fixing mechanism
- Built-in optional arm rotation limiters to prevent interference with walls, partitions or other displays
- Made of durable aluminium that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Advanced cable management
- Choice of desk mounting options
- Available in Silver, Black or White finish
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.
|Colour Options||Silver, black, white|
|Desk fixing options||Not included, choose your preferred option (sold separately)|
|Minimum display weight||0.00|
|Maximum display weight, kg||7.00|
|Curved screen, maximum supported weight||5|
|VESA mounting hole pattern||75x75, 100x100|
|Minimum desk thickness||Desk fixing not included, choose your option|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (mm)||Desk fixing not included, choose your option|
|Rotation around pole||-|