The AWMS-3-TH467 is a robust desk mount designed to support three displays in a "pyramid" like configuration. Two articulated arms are capable of supporting screens up to 32" side-by-side, while the short arm can accommodate wide and ultra-wide displays. It maximises display real estate and saves valuable desk space at the same time. Monitor arms can be installed in any of 4 available post channels and arranged to the desired configuration. Modular by nature, this mount can be easily upgraded/downgraded.
This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and consists of the following individual components:
2 x AWM-A46 460mm display arms, 1 x AWM-LTH heavy duty tilt head duty tilt head, 1 x AWM-LC channel clamp and 1 x AWM-75G post.
Choose your preferred desk fixing option (not included).
2 x top arms:
- Flat screen monitors up to 12kg
- Curved screen monitors up to 8kg
1 x AWM-LTH:
- Flat screen monitors up to 18kg
- Curved screen monitors up to 12kg
Upgrades: Additional arms can be installed in any of the 4 available channels. VESA display mounting heads can be replaced with the AWM-HN notebook holder (sold separately)
- Improves ergonomics of any workplace and saves valuable desk space
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Easy to install and re-configure with quick display release and arm fixing mechanism
- Built-in optional arm rotation limiters to prevent interference with walls, partitions or other displays
- Made of durable aluminium that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Advanced cable management
- Choice of desk mounting options
- Available in Silver, Black or White finish
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.
|Upgradable to carry additional display||Yes|
|Minimum display weight||0.00|
|Maximum display weight, kg||18.00|
|Curved screen, maximum supported weight||12|
|VESA mounting hole pattern||75x75, 100x100|
|Minimum desk thickness||Desk fixing not inluded, choose your option|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (mm)||Desk fixing not inluded, choose your option|
|Rotation around pole||-|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|
|Maximum arm reach (mm)||458|