The Atdec AWMS-DW6 is a single spring-assisted monitor arm attached to a 60mm wall channel. This solution is part of the AWM modular range and consists of the following individual components:
1 x AWM-AD dynamic arm, 1 x AWM-LC channel clamp and 1 x AWM-W6 wall channel.
Spring-assisted arms provide the ultimate in ergonomic support and allow the display to be adjusted effortlessly from a seated position. Perfect for Activity-based workplaces, public display, point of sale (POS), medical and shared environments. Touch screen compatible.
Upgrades: The display mounting head can be replaced with the Atdec notebook holder AWM-HN (sold separately).
- Flat screen monitors: maximum load up to 9kg
- Curved screen monitors: maximum load up to 6kg
- Three points of articulation enable spring assisted full-motion adjustment
- VESA mounting hole pattern: 75x75 and 100x100
- Single stud design for easy installation
- Masonry or timber stud mounting options
- Display tilt, pan and landscape to portrait rotation
- Spring tension visual gauge and quick release/attachment mounting head to assist with multiple installations
- Made of durable and easy to recycle steel and aluminium
- Designed for extended use and easy disassembly at the end of the products life
- 10-year warranty
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.
|Minimum display weight||0.00|
|Maximum display weight, kg||9.00|
|VESA mounting hole pattern||75x75, 100x100|
|Range of motion||Full motion|
|Spring assisted height adjustability||Yes|
|Tilt adjustment||45° upward and 25° downward|
|Pan adjustment||90° left and 90° right|
|Horizontal levelling adjustment||Yes|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|
|Minimum distance from wall (mm)||85|
|Maximum distance from wall (mm)||668|
|Security features||Security screw included at the mounting head|
|Mounting hardware included||Yes|