Dealer: Olympus Technology Services
The New South Wales Department of Communities and Justice is responsible for the delivery of services to some of the state’s most disadvantaged individuals, families, and communities. The Communities and Justice Department moved to a new public service hub at 6 Parramatta Square to fulfil the needs of one of the fastest growing regions in NSW. The new state-of-the-art, purpose-built facilities include four hearing rooms equipped with high-definition video conferencing technology, five conciliation rooms, a registry, public service counter and waiting room. Atdec monitor arms were chosen to complement ergonomic sit-to-stand workstations.
- Curved 34” displays required an ergonomic height-adjustable arm.
- Sit-to-stand desks with partitions separating back-to-back workstations required clearance for the moving desk surface.
- Focal distance adjustment was paramount to accommodate varying user requirements.
- A compact solution was needed to maximise desk real estate.
- Atdec’s heavy-duty monitor arm was chosen to support the 34” Samsung curved displays.
- Three points of articulation enabled easy focal-distance adjustment and glare control.
- Thanks to the built-in spring mechanism, the dynamic arm can be easily adjusted from a seated position.
- The dynamic arm delivered essential additional height adjustability, complementing the sit-to-stand desks’ ergonomics for a wider range of users.
- Arm rotation stoppers were deployed to prevent any partition interference.
- Cables were neatly run through the arm to ensure a clean, professional look.